Sunday, February 15, 2009

Help me out here ...

Hubby and I are arguing over something so damn trivial. I'm sure I am right and he is sure he is right and we keep this up and someone's gonna end up sleeping on the couch lol.

So help me out and tell me who you think is right.

Before I do let me just remind you that I am from the South. I am surrounded by Rednecks. So this really shouldn't suprise anyone.

Anyway, My Father's Sister's Daughter aka my Aunt's daughter aka my Cousin has had a few dates with My Step-Mother's Brother's Daughter's Son aka My Step-Mom's Great Nephew aka my 2nd (?) Step-cousin by marriage (no blood relation).

Hubby says that is sick because she is dating her cousin by marriage.

I don't see how they are considered cousin's or anything by marriage at all.

Who is right?

2 Comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Sassy! Im not sure if you remember me, but its Dawn! I was on FT and all that jazz.

I have to say, I agree with your husband. Regardless if there is no blood relation, they are still related by marriage. By way a long line of crazyness and I dont know how you typed all that out without confusing yourself. If they are related to YOU by marriage, they are related to her.

Mama2Kings said...

Hmmm...That is strange to say the least. But I think that since it is a Step situation, that it isn't as bizarre as it could be. I had cousin related through marriage who dated briefly and then they broke up cuz all the pressure of seeing the entire family at events...LOL. How did it turn out? Did the Hubby get the couch? ;o)