Sunday, February 8, 2009

How does he do that?!!

Seriously! A key stroke here ... a key stroke there ... and BAM! My computer is up and running as if nothing ever happened to it. Nothing was lost in the process either.

Honestly, that just pisses me off because I obviously should have been able to do that. But nope, he comes swooping in and does his little thing and now I have to listen to "Me Tarzan ... you silly little girl" routine for the next umpteen weeks. Gaah!

But I guess the important thing is that my computer is fixed right?

Oy vey but Girl Scout Cookies are evil! Evil I tell you! We've killed one box already so the rest have gone into the freezer. Bad Samoas! Bad! Bad! Bad! And let me tell you how much fun it is NOT having to sort out 217 boxes either! This is going to be one of those weeks I can tell already ....

Oh yeah, did you notice how my Birthday came and went this year? Yep it did. And there was nothing exciting to mark it this year.

Okay, I am off to go read my 6th Harry Potter book. I've gotten in 4 more Dark Hunter Series books and I just ordered the Sookie Stackhouse series with Birthday money. I can't wait to get started on them.

Till next time ...

0 Comments: