Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Pictures 2009

I'm still learning my new camera.

I'm still so damn scared of it! LMAO

These aren't the greatest but they will do. I was tempted to resort to my Kodak but then I figured if I keep going back to it, I will never learn/get the hang of my Nikon.

The pink dress is the first dress I bought but there are 2 buttons I can't get buttoned. *gaah* So I bought a 2nd dress as a back up (2nd to last pic). She's wearing her first pair of pumps also. She feels like such a grown up in them LOL. Also, she wanted to hold flowers so I grabbed the fake ones out of the vase next to me. Maybe I'll look into buying some for props for future use.

So here they are. I'm still playing around with my Logo so just ignore that ...



















This last picture scares me to no end!! I swear I am glimpsing her 10 years from now. To look at this next picture you would never believe she is only 7!



Hubby will have his hands full in the future! 


Till next time! And as always constructive criticism is always appreciated!

1 Comment:

Mama2Kings said...

Ooh I love the last one...The ones with the flowers are pretty cute. I would like to see her laying down in flowers. Azalea Park has a good spot for that. ;o) See ya then.