Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Commander's Family

So now it is time to post the last set of Christmas pictures that I did for free for friends. I enjoyed the experience so much! And I am very thankful to everyone who put up with me during the sessions! I hope everyone is happy with thier pictures. I'd really hate it if someone wasn't. So speak now or forever hold your peace!


Oh, before I forget, some of you mentioned in notes from the previous entry that you couldn't see the *zit* in the before pic so here it is bigger ...



LMAO I just know she's gonna give me an earfull for that! LMAO I love you Del!




Now on to the Commander's Family ... let me just say, this Woman was prepared! She showed up with a bag full of hairspray, combs, mouse, brushes and changes of clothes. The kids were typical 3 year olds ... hard to get to stay still for the pictures. But for the most part they did good and we got a lot of good ones out of them. I narrowed it down to 19 out of 55 and let me tell you how hard that was for me! I want to post them all here. LOL But anyway, here they are. Please feel free to leave any comments, good or bad.


 


 






In this next one she is blurry ... a perfect example of how hard it was to keep them from dancing around and moving ... but I love this picture of them all and I only wish it would have turned out perfect!













Remember a couple of entries ago and the little girl who had the dress that was so *busy* for the tree? Well, I learned from that experience and put up the blanket for this next pic. I'm happy with it but not estatic with it ...






And there you go. She has requested that she would like for me to do a couple of more picture sessions with her ... one downtown Charleston and another at a park in the spring. How cool is that?




Well, I have spent the past 12 hours on the computer working on family calendars. I still have so much to do on them before Wed. and tomorrow I'll be gone most of the day. But my hands are hurting and my eyes are numb so I am gonna get off here now.


Till next time ...



P.S. Make sure to scroll down to see the pictures I posted yesterday!

0 Comments: