... Or not enough hands. Whichever way you want to look at it. Regardless, I have over-extended myself and am physically suffering for it.
But that is okay because I am having the time of my life doing it.
But seriously, there needs to be more hours in a day.
I have taken photos of my 5th family today. I have one scheduled for Tuesday. And a friend messaged me on MySpace this evening to let me know she is interested. So we'll see where that leads to. I feel like I am living in The Twilight Zone or something. I'm not used to this ... for lack of a better word ... *attention*. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth either. I'll take the time to enjoy this.
Hubby found out tonight his Grandmother has lung cancer. We're not sure what stage it is in or how long she has left but they did say that surgery was NOT an option because she is 84. So it looks like within a few days after Christmas we are going to Ohio for about a week. The Child doesn't go back to school from Christmas Break till Jan 6. If Hubby is not able to get the time off then The Child & I are going without him. He wants his Grandmother to spend time with The Child while she still can. I just hope and pray he can get the time off.
I finally finished this evening editing the pictures of the family I took photos of Sunday. I had to let her know that she was lucky I liked her so much because I was not thrilled with the amount of time I had to put in for a freebie. Her DD wore a dress. And this is where the learning experience comes in. I forgot to check before taking the pictures, that the DD's bra strap was not showing. So I had to spend a lot of time editing them out. After spending 8 plus hours over a 3 day time period of trying to blend in her skin tones, I ended up making the dress straps wider. I told her that the next time I take her DD's picture again, the DD will either be wearing a strapless bra or a shirt that covers every square inch of her bra and bra straps. Because I'm ding batty enough to forget to check for those kinds of things in the future. So that will cover my ass by having her be more prepared for me. LOL
Without further ado, here are the pics. Feed back is appreciated and I very much enjoy constructive critisim.
The Mom

A BEFORE and AFTER of the DD and the damn bra straps ...


The Family ... I can't decide which one I like better.


Father and Son

Mother and Son

Mother and Daughter

The Daughter

The Son

The Kids

Hopefully tomorrow I can edit the family pics I took on Monday. I made plans with the Mom from this evening to give her her CD on next Wed. morning when we meet for Starbucks. I haven't even loaded those up to the computer yet to look and see how many of the 51 actually turned out. Again, and I say this with NO disrepect to all the Mother's out there and the ones whose children I have already photographed but seriously? Ya'll need to bring me some liquor to help me through the sessions with your Under 2 year olds. LMAO
Well, I'm off to catch up on my internet boards and then off to bed. Till next time ...

1 Comment:
I would never have even noticed the bra straps, but you did an excellent job editing them out!! Fantastic!!
Post a Comment